Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 225% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,822₴ (€1,662) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)