Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.637 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,293₴ (€1,837) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)