Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20141 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,907₴ (₨178,281) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)