Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24574 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,770₴ (₨43,826) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)