Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21090 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,258₴ (₨171,923) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)