Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 250% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,695₴ (€1,860) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (2 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)