Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.449 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 273% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,985₴ (€1,901) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (28 minutes ago)