Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.558 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 263,600₴ (€8,626) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (24 minutes ago)