Cost of living comparison between Ravenna, Italy and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.701 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 269% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,948₴ (€2,164) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)