Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,171₴ (﷼ 54,308,583) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)