Cost of living in Rasht, Iran vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,413₴ (﷼ 54,841,623) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)