Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,961₴ (﷼ 58,185,141) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)