Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 72% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,383₴ (﷼ 14,894,889) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)