Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39240 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,379₴ (₨143,675) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)