Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.928 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,760₴ (1,409 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)