Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.630 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,896₴ (5,716 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (44 minutes ago)