Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.534 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,154₴ (2,932 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)