Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.736 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,473₴ (4,821 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)