Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.495 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,133₴ (2,946 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)