Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.795 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,744₴ (1,434 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tallinn costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)