Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.442 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 133% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,674₴ (1,972 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)