Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.708 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 285% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,102₴ (8,960 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)