Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34525 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,357₴ (Taka 53,169) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)