Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40354 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 60% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,432₴ (₨25,851) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (25 minutes ago)