Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40178 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 35% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,153₴ (₨52,648) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)