Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39170 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,513₴ (₨108,535) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)