Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.302 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,080₴ (3,435 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)