Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.579 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,973₴ (4,746 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)