Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.631 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,639₴ (4,771 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)