Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.067 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,899₴ (5,080 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)