Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.697 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,320₴ (4,378 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (22 minutes ago)