Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.148 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,205₴ (8,562 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)