Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.006 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,228₴ (1,745 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)