Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.976 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 87% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,347₴ (1,770 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (36 minutes ago)