Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23889 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,608₴ (₨36,032) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)