Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.607 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 346% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,543₴ (NZ$3,700) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)