Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.808 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,821₴ (C$2,683) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beni Mellal costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)