Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.325 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,020₴ (C$739) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)