Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,017₴ (﷼ 20,398,031) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)