Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,258₴ (﷼ 11,856,610) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (41 minutes ago)