Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,146₴ (﷼ 58,415,264) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)