Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,750₴ (﷼ 116,050,341) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)