Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03044 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,857₴ (2,393,568 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)