Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03103 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,971₴ (2,126,047 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (41 minutes ago)