Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02947 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 186% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,850₴ (1,453,900 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)