Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02945 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 170% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,342₴ (622,913 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 20 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)