Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03077 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 204% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,518₴ (1,544,458 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)