Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.704 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 133% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,888₴ (Bs 14,011) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 2 hours ago)