Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.571 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 129% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,832₴ (Bs 13,935) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)