Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09252 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,365₴ (328,212 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)