Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,592₴ (Bs 11,903,091) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)