Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,406₴ ($U16,611) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)