Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.955 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 231% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,855₴ ($U56,402) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)