Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04131 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 180% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,617₴ (CH$474,869) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (36 minutes ago)