Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04176 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,550₴ (CH$1,378,161) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)