Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04566 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 169% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,779₴ (CH$389,364) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (32 minutes ago)