Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04301 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 208% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,118₴ (CH$1,118,746) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)