Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.278 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,607₴ (S/. 4,181) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (about 2 hours ago)