Cost of living in Pune, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,630 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38548 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,462₴ (₨117,935) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)