Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,112 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40779 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,634₴ (₨26,077) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)