Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38292 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,229₴ (₨16,268) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)