Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39027 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,748₴ (₨76,225) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)