Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39626 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,073₴ (₨78,416) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)