Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.310 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,401₴ (10,303 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)