Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.455 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,620₴ (Mex$ 32,718) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)