Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.296 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 123,048₴ (Mex$ 94,915) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)