Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.433 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 98% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,412₴ (Mex$ 44,256) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)