Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.519 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,799₴ (Php67,019) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)