Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,972₴ (Php17,329) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)