Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49267 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,269₴ (Php79,705) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)