Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,087₴ (Php37,413) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)