Cost of living comparison between Puerto Galera, Philippines and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,336₴ (Php36,363) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)