Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.405 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 59% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,501₴ (Mex$ 7,472) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)