Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.309 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,139₴ (Mex$ 56,642) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)