Cost of living in Puducherry, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39234 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,505₴ (₨90,496) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)