Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42098 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 60% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,542₴ (₨25,040) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (17 minutes ago)