Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41815 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,154₴ (₨26,673) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)