Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.961 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,740₴ (S/. 1,310) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)