Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.892 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,678₴ (S/. 1,353) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)