Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.410 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,401₴ (S/. 4,328) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)