Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.570 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,454₴ (€1,683) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)