Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.309 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,968₴ (€1,392) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)