Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.542 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,514₴ (€433) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)