Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,690₴ (41,214 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)