Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.526 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,955₴ (62,696 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)