Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.016 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,908₴ (£1,608) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)