Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.563 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,414₴ (€420) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)