Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.068 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 136% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,378₴ (R$ 4,385) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (39 minutes ago)