Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.600 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,655₴ (R$ 5,086) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)