Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.231 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 180% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,755₴ (R$ 5,316) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)