Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.115 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 110% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,300₴ (R$ 1,762) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)