Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.479 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,528₴ (R$ 4,751) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)