Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.048 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,861₴ (R$ 6,081) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)