Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.139 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 138% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,815₴ (R$ 2,189) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)