Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.047 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,370₴ (R$ 5,019) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)