Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30037 UAH / CVE
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 147% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,333₴ (54,376 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)