Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.499 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,880₴ (7,052 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)