Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.450 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 104% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,832₴ (4,935 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (23 minutes ago)