Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.546 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,881₴ (6,213 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)