Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.057 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,619₴ ($b10,011) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)