Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.934 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 63% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,413₴ ($b6,714) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (40 minutes ago)