Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.770 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,125₴ ($b2,686) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)