Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.014 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 135% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,524₴ (R 7,706) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)