Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.994 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,189₴ (R 23,163) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)