Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.045 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,339₴ (R$ 1,782) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)