Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.449 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,080₴ (R$ 6,992) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)