Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.591 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,785₴ (R$ 6,954) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)