Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.646 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 184% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,306₴ (R$ 5,124) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)