Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.733 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 142% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,854₴ (R$ 4,335) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (34 minutes ago)