Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.600 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,465₴ (R$ 4,930) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 12,900₴ (about 1 hour ago)