Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.287 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,107₴ (R$ 6,464) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)