Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.619 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 165% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,431₴ (R$ 4,807) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)