Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,395₴ (R$ 1,849) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)