Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,765₴ (R$ 1,393) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)