Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.072 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,167₴ (R$ 5,962) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)