Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,289₴ (E£ 4,186) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (26 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (36 minutes ago)