Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.560 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 28,281₴ (E£ 18,132) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (38 minutes ago)