Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.124 UAH / TTD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,373₴ (16,822 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)