Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.840 UAH / TTD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 225% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,785₴ (12,705 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)