Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.143 UAH / TTD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 125% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,062₴ (17,393 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 2 hours ago)