Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.039 UAH / TTD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 252% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,040₴ (13,627 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)