Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.357 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 99% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,739₴ (1,524 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (38 minutes ago)