Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.191 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 164% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,273₴ (5,039 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)