Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.029 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 111% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,435₴ (1,922 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)