Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.619 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 207% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 98,362₴ (11,412 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)