Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.281 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,550₴ (6,467 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)