Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.467 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 163% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,432₴ (4,657 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)