Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.485 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 162% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,271₴ (4,628 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)