Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07284 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,907₴ (149,738 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)