Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08679 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 158% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,883₴ (482,556 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)