Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07392 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 93% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,366₴ (167,285 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)