Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.965 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,986₴ (R 21,871) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)