Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.190 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 74% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,652₴ (R 5,321) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)