Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39376 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 233% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,973₴ (126,913 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)