Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41344 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 250% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,735₴ (132,390 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)