Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42234 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 211% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,715₴ (53,783 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)