Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 136% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,447₴ (€1,244) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (26 minutes ago)