Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 29.033 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 139% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,798₴ (€1,336) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)