Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.234 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 78% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,046₴ (€1,770) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)